Sunday, May 22, 2011

Prepare For the End! The End of High Prices!


So, May 21st, wait, now May 22nd, and we are all still here.  As much as I want to believe this happened, I would imagine that is not the case.  FamilyRadio media franchise leader Harold Camping's math must have been off again, and while I could lapse into ranting on the various degrees of meaning this held and why it was so popular, and the repercussions etc. etc., I will let others do that for me.  

Although there have been few times where I could say, "good journalism, folks," now would be one of those times.  So, good journalism, folks. 

Go ahead and jump for good journalism!



San Francisco Chronicle article.  Pastor Dave Nederhood's interview and concern says what I do not believe many think about.  Although some of these people may be psychologically interesting, they are still people.

CNN Money article's deep look into the financials of the FamilyRadio empire.  This is why they call journalism the first rough draft of history; look at these financial reports six-months from now, or even a year and see what condition the organization is in.  I'm not saying it will be positive or negative, but see what impact their current financial dealings have on their future.

Early articles coming out chronicling stories of some followers of Camping:

Random find:  Look at all of the past predictions.  Look at it!

Ohh...I smell barbecue...

No comments: